Disclaimer: This page is provided only as a service to active members of the Historic Brass Society. The society does not take responsibility or liability for the validity of any claims posted nor does it endorse a particular seller, instrument, or listing. Further, the society takes no part in the transaction and will not mediate disputes between seller and purchaser. The society reserves all rights to alter, delete, or deny the use of this page for any reason and to discontinue/delete the page entirely without notice. The society further reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
The following additional guidelines are in effect for this page:
1) Only instruments for sale by an individual (i.e. not a buisness) will be posted.
2) Each member is limited to one posting per calander month.
3) The seller must agree to have his/her name and email address posted.
4) The listing will remain posted for 30 days.
5) No pictures or web links will be posted (e.g. no links to auction websites).
6) The instrument for sale must be a brass instrument and must be judged by the editor to be of "historic" interest.
7) The seller must be an active member of the society (i.e. has paid dues for the current membership year).
8) The seller must provide in their email to the editor the details of the instrument in plain text as they wish it to appear; the editor will not reformat text.
If you wish to have your instrument listed as for sale on this page, please email the newsletter editor by clicking here. An email request contitutes acceptance of the above-listed terms and conditions.